Research fieldnotes up-to-date
- Got direct Contact with some Ultrarunners | With promise for more and snow ball effect
- Got some Training | Need More
- Did some Races as part of Contacts and Training | This is the Fun Part | Plan for Longer Distances
- Learned about Local and World Races | Plan with Time Ahead
- Learned about Nutrition | Need More Fats, Protein and Fiber (aside from Carbos)
- Reading several books, but with yet no logs written as review
- Trails In Motion Film Festival | Organizer+2017 Event+2016 Event
- Autoethnography | 3 Races in a Month | Techo 10K | Black Rock 16K day and Night | Solidarity Race 5K
Points to Work Harder On
- Fieldwork | Observation/Notes/Interviews | Interview Questions | Reading Methodology?
- Fieldwork with Other Runners | Consider Race Organizers
- Endurance | More days and miles needed
- Flexibility | Yoga/Pilates Considered
- Strength/Speed Training
- Familiarity With Recipes to Feel Better | Oatmeal to start with
- How do others do a day job while training? I'm playing the situation in equal conditions to the majority.
Main Topics on day to day basis
- Contacts+Training Group
- Training Physical/Mental
Work Days Quick Catch Up
I will be presenting this for publication by the end of January 2018. It would be good if I could hand it to both Mike's with anticipation for critiques.