Running Times [Training]
- pretentiousness. mullin recommends low intensity to start and then high intensity cardio and strength. long slow cardio runs are not very recommendable to lose weight according to this dr, but I enjoy it anyway. not very pretentiously. contrary to what the singer of lcd soundsystem said, which is also cool: some times it's okay to be pretentious, it's something different than just trying to buy something and then resell it, as a way of living.
- a slow flow is still a flow. this is a sense in which I just enjoy to stroll in my jogging, almost like walking, and enjoying the outdoors, as the unschooling kid from a ted talk recommended as part of a set of parameters by which to live through a fullfill framework. on running one could build up the slow running until the speed/strength comes naturally, without forcing.
- unmindfullness. current RW number recommends mindfullnes, a blowing trend, but I would say rather unplugging the rational left brain, instead just trying only to be more attentive to things that we can see and grasp. check reference which indicates that night time promotes a natural state of awareness to surrounding, and also being more calm once one unplugs from daily business: GonzàlezMartínez,JMoisès 2016 | Mindfulness_para_runners-Ejercicios para mantener cuerpo y mente sanos
- intestines take care. I am a little late on my second draft on data literature, I should be able to stabilize my stomach stress. note: eat less eggs, keep track of other variations for breakfast. check mullins options.
- words. relate game. sprawl re-spawn