- PULL | running is a controlled fall > you can feel the pull of gravity. also you make an initial movement forward of tilting to start. so stopping becomes an active moment in which you turn your biological gyroscope backwards. if you don't do that back push you are always feeling a pull. aside from weight you can feel how time moves forward and so do you, so if you stop running your moving back and not allowing to continue falling forward in time, it just stops all together. by the same coin you can feel the pull of air going in and out, unless you are not aware and/or stop breathing. triads: feel body falling, time moving with the self, and air going through along with movement and quiet state of mind and surrounding.
- NORTH | scott jurek speaks about his last book North: what it means in life to continue competing or retire. drives for periods of life or decisions to maintain in a continuous basis are examined. good material for article on the intermitent native.
- BATCHES | sj also recommends in his previous book that you should train in chunks of weekly/monthly kms to get proper recovery time and get faster. important point is that I have been thinking of forming a habit, and sometimes how many days straight I can train, or even amount of kms. the good point on jurek's suggestion is that you can quantify monthly training and move beyond that. in his website [#6 Recover/Progress]:
three times a week for six to eight weeks.
- BARKLEY | will sj be running it?
- FINN | will he be doing a book on ultra? likely!
- FEEL | I just felt like running says forrest gump. that is the reason why sometimes I move up and down the sidewalk to the street, shifts by intuition. from the cement to the dust just because it feels right.